Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Classroom – BV
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt||London||08-06-2020||8 Days||£2,895|
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt||Virtual||08-06-2020 To enable students to join classes from anywhere in the world, we've made this course available through Live Online, our way of delivering classes virtually. The class size will be kept small and our teaching facility is equipped to make the virtual learning experience equal to attending the class in person - if not better!||8 Days||£2,895|
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt||London||20-07-2020||8 Days||£2,895|
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt||Virtual||20-07-2020 To enable students to join classes from anywhere in the world, we've made this course available through Live Online, our way of delivering classes virtually. The class size will be kept small and our teaching facility is equipped to make the virtual learning experience equal to attending the class in person - if not better!||8 Days||£2,895|
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt||London||07-09-2020||8 Days||£2,895|
|Lean Six Sigma Black Belt||Virtual||07-09-2020 To enable students to join classes from anywhere in the world, we've made this course available through Live Online, our way of delivering classes virtually. The class size will be kept small and our teaching facility is equipped to make the virtual learning experience equal to attending the class in person - if not better!||8 Days||£2,895|
What is the Lean Six Sigma Training - Black Belt Course?
A globally recognised qualification in accordance with the ISO 18404 standard and accredited by CEPAS, the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course was developed for individuals looking to be trained to an advance level in Lean Six Sigma methodologies. This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to successfully lead complex improvement projects in all areas of a business.
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that is made up of two separate approaches: Lean Management and Six Sigma:
- Lean methodologies can help to improve and expand customer value whilst reducing wasted resources when implemented into your business projects.
- The Six Sigma methodology is a process that looks at how an organisation can continually reduce product and process variation using defined product approaches.
Professionals who have achieved Lean Six Sigma Black Belt qualifications are needed by many businesses around the world as these individuals have exceptional problem-solving capabilities and the advanced knowledge to help businesses successfully save costs, grow customer satisfaction, improve efficiency and reach business solutions whilst implementing important and specific quality control processes.
The Lean Six Sigma methodologies are defined by ISO 18404:2015, (the international standard for both Lean and Six Sigma). It outlines the management systems requirements for how individuals and organisations can use the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, as well as the competencies needed when implementing the two approaches within business projects.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training course is taught across 8 days (which includes 5 days training for Green Belt). If you have already achieved your Green Belt certification within the past 3 years, you have the option to just attend the latter 3 days dedicated to Black Belt training.
Upon completion of the course, you will have the confidence to:
- Utilise a wide array of analytical and graphical tools associated with Six Sigma (at the Black Belt level)
- Correctly select, utilise and interpret the results from several core analytical tools
- Demonstrate a robust knowledge of the correct usage of objective data in improvement projects
- Begin to develop the competencies required by ISO 18404 through knowledge and practice of a series of technical tools
Lean Six Sigma has proven to be a highly successful methodology by many companies from around the world. It is a popular approach because it can help business owners improve morale amongst their employees, enhance customer satisfaction, achieve better business retention as well as lessen costs.
If you are new to Lean Six Sigma or Project Management, we highly recommend that you begin training for your CEPAS Yellow Belt or Green Belt in order to build a basic understanding of the methodology first before moving onto the advanced Black Belt qualification.
Is the Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt) course right for me?
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification has been designed for individuals who already hold Green / Yellow Belt qualifications and are currently working in more senior job positions such as Team Leader, Project Manager or Quality Assurance Engineer roles.
Candidates must have trained for their Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Qualification before enrolling on this course.
What jobs could I get with the Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt) qualification?
Job roles available to individuals with Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualifications include:
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant - £94k
- Senior IT Project Manager - £76k
- Senior Quality Manager - £73k
- Senior Business Analyst - £60k
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt - £52k
Why choose to study with us?
- You will earn the only Lean Six Sigma qualification, that meets the global ISO 18404 standard
- Our course materials have been accredited by CEPAS and are heavily weighted towards the modern-day requirements for Lean, moving away from the dated focus on statistical analysis. This ensures you can experience a practical approach and are able to implement essential methodologies
- You will be published on the CEPAS public register
- Multiple learning methods, including: Classrooms, Virtual Classrooms, and On-site
- We offer volume discounts for organisations with larger volume requirements, and we can develop bespoke training for you
- Price match guarantee
- Interest-free payment plans available
- Mock exams, exams and certifications are included
- These courses are delivered by our team of training and industry experts
What are the 8 Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course topics?
- Lean Fundamentals
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Voice of the Customer (VoC)
- Introduction to Value and Value Stream Mapping
- Identifying Waste
- Introduction to Flow and Pull
- Root Cause Analysis
- Exam Practice Quiz
- DMAIC methodology
- Introduction to Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Exam Practice Quiz
- Introduction to Minitab
- Pareto Charts and 80/20 rule
- Kano Analysis
- Pugh and other X-Y Matrices
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Inferential Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Intro to Hypothesis Testing
- Design of Experiments
- Mock exam practice
- Review of mock exam and exam preparation
- See ‘Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Classroom Exams’ for more info
- The Role of a Black Belt
- Advanced use of DMAIC
- Risk Analysis for Black Belts
- Change Management
- Hypothesis Testing Non-Normal Data
- Advanced Regression Analysis
- Advanced Design of Experiments
- Fractional Factorial Experiments
- Response Surface Methods and Method of Steepest Ascent / Descent
- Prep Black Belt exam #2 (equivalent to Green Belt)
- Review of mock exam
- Final exam preparation
Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt) Exam
Through the Black Belt exam, you will have your knowledge of this syllabus and key competencies tested and verified, as set out by the ISO 18404:2015.
- Online, Proctored exam
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- A mixture of knowledge and insight questions and Lean Six Sigma statements
- 60-minute duration
- 75% pass mark
1 Free Examination Re-sit is included in the price.
Provisional exam results are provided immediately, and official exam results are provided within 5 working days.
We recommend taking the CEPAS Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam within the first 6 weeks after your course completion date.
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.