Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt - ISO 18404
The CePAS Yellow Belt Training has been developed for process improvement team members, who are completely new to Six Sigma processes. This certification is globally recognised in accordance to the ISO 18404 standard.
If you’re looking to become a productive member of a Six Sigma process improvement project team, studying for your Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualification is the ideal place to start. This course would be suitable for the following:
- Career Changes looking to move into a project team
- Process team members, looking to gain an international recognised qualification to the ISO 18404:2015 standard, to demonstrate basic competencies and understanding of the Six Sigma methodology
- Project team members looking to upskill in order to gain basic process improvement knowledge and skills
- Process improvement consultants who need certificated proof of basic expertise and industry-recognised ability to clients
- Project managers and process improvement team members who are looking for more successful ways of raising standards and improving operational efficiency are ideal candidates for the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course
Fully accredited by CePAS (a Bureau Veritas company), this training uses a blend of instructor led videos and interactive courseware. Fully delivered online via our eLearning platform, ensuring you have 24/7 access to your course materials, helping you to study at a time and in a place that works best for you. We have also included an end of section test section to help you prepare for and pass your official exams, earning your Yellow Belt designation.
This certification is globally recognised in accordance to the ISO 18404:2015 standard.
Key Learning Points
The Yellow Belt designation demonstrates a student’s understanding of the basic Six Sigma framework and how it is applied to assist with process improvement projects. Designed as a basic introduction to the concept of Six Sigma and the DMAICT methodology, Yellow Belt delegates will learn about:
- The Define phase which defines how projects are chosen, elements of waste are identified, and which items need to be actioned
- The Measure phase which involves discovering and measuring systems and processes before applying Six Sigma statistics to assess efficiency and potential improvements
- The Control phase which is used to keep improvement projects on time and budget through lean, defect, statistical process and Six Sigma controls
- The various roles in a Six Sigma project and where the learner fits into that framework and the duties they must perform
- How to use common tools to perform basic process improvements
Upon completion of the Yellow Belt course, you will be ready to become productive members of a Six Sigma process improvement team. You will also receive a copy of the complete Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt manual for reference as you work on projects in the future and to assist with study towards your certification exam.
Advantages of this course
Being trained to the ISO 18404:2015 standard in Lean Six Sigma will show employers that you meet the highest standard in Lean Six Sigma.
Other benefits include:
- Earn the only Lean Six Sigma Certification that meets the global ISO 18404 standard
- Gain a working knowledge of the Six Sigma process efficiency framework and how it can be applied to any process or situation
- Improved on-the-job performance helping students become valuable members of a team using Six Sigma principles
- Enhanced employment prospects in other organisations that use the Six Sigma framework
- Practice questions at the end of each module
- Interest-free payment options
About ISO 18404:2015
In 2015, the creation of ISO 18404:2015 brought about a globally recognised benchmark for the Lean Six Sigma methodology, defining the approaches that companies must have in place in order to meet the required standards.
While traditionally fairly complex to meet, we, alongside CEPAS and Bureau Veritas, have managed to make meeting this standard simple and affordable.
Meeting ISO 18404:2015 competencies goes a long way to helping you land higher paying jobs, while making you a more valuable employee, throughout a range of senior job roles.
Please note there is an Annual Maintenance and Recertification cost, which varies by location. Yellow Belt Annual Maintenance cost ranges from £14-£30. Yellow Belt Recertification cost ranges from £29-£59 and occurs every 5 years.
|Online Course with Exam|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above