Change Management Foundation and Practitioner Classroom
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||London||20-04-2020||5 Days||£1,995|
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||Leeds||11-05-2020||5 Days||£1,995|
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||London||11-05-2020||5 Days||£1,995|
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||London||18-05-2020||5 Days||£1,995|
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||Birmingham||08-06-2020||5 Days||£1,995|
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||Leeds||08-06-2020||5 Days||£1,995|
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||London||15-06-2020||5 Days||£1,995|
The Change Management Foundation & Practitioner Classroom course will give you a detailed understanding of change management practices that will make you an effective Change Manager. The Change Management course is accredited by APMG-International and recognised globally as the ideal preparation for any change within an organisation.
Our courses are delivered by expert trainers who have at least 10 years’ practical knowledge in implementing the subject matter. Their aims align with yours which means they want to ensure you have the qualification at the end of the course, as well as the knowledge to utilise the methodology.
Change Management Foundation
The Change Management Foundation stage will teach you sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Change Management methodology. This will give you the opportunity to work as an informal member of a team working on a change initiative.
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) - 50%
- 40-minute duration
Change Management Practitioner
The Change Management Practitioner stage will teach you how to implement and tailor the methodology. To take the Practitioner stage, you must have passed the Foundation exam, and once you’ve completed the Practitioner, you will be able to lead organisational change.
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5-hour duration
- Restricted open book - The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn the human side of Change Management and how to help people deal more effectively with change
- Build and maintain engagement through working with stakeholders in a change initiative
- Know how to assess the impacts of change and develop change teams to recognise and address resistance to change
- Build capability and capacity to deal successfully with change
- Support strategic direction through increasing the probability of a successful business change which will lessen the impact
- Minimise the risks associated with failed initiatives
- Align change initiatives with established methods to develop a unified approach
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information
- Official Change Management manual included
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course
- Post-Course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to Change Management template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with eLearning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations)
- Interest free credit and Finance options available.
Our Change Management training is run in association with Simetral Ltd.