APM Project Fundamentals Passport Course
As the leading accredited e-learning for the Association for Project Management's Project Fundamentals Qualification the APM-PFQ Passport is a sound investment for anyone working in, or looking to work in, a project management role.
With access to the online course content for six months, you can learn at your own pace, at a time and place that's convenient to you. This course also has no pre-requisites, although exposure to a project environment will be useful.
What Is APM?
The Association for Project Management is the largest independent professional body of its kind in Europe. Its aim is to develop and promote project management across all sectors of industry, ensuring that project professionals are equipped to adhere to the APM five dimensions of professionalism. These include:
Breadth of understanding as defined by the APM body of knowledge.
Depth of ability in line with the APM competence framework.
Achievement through professional qualifications and a portfolio of evidence.
Commitment through continuing professional development.
Accountability through APM membership and the code of professional conduct.
What Will I Learn?
Through the interactive video lessons you'll learn the fundamentals of project management, including subjects such as project lifecycle, scope management, risk and issue management, and communication. Around 15 hours of study time are recommended to absorb and understand the course content.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work your way through the four modules to achieve APM Fundamentals competency.
- Learn about project management and the operating environment.
- Look at the project lifecycle.
- Understand the management structures by which projects operate.
- Study project management planning.
- Continue on to look at scope management.
- Become competent at scheduling and resource management.
- Learn all you need to know about risk management and issue management.
- Gain an understanding of project quality management.
- Discover the importance of communication, leadership and teamwork.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- APM-PFQ Passport is the leading accredited e-Learning for this qualification.
- APM qualifications are an essential part of the APM Five Dimensions of Professionalism, and are designed to align with your career needs.
- A straightforward, self-paced route to achieving the APM qualification.
- Learn online, when and where is convenient for you.
- Claim up to 15 category C PDUs (Personal Development Units) for the Project Management Institute's Continuing Certification Requirements Scheme (CCRS).
- Course consists of interactive lessons across four modules.
- Each lesson includes innovative videos, supporting notes and references to the APM syllabus for ease of learning.
- Knowledge is tested at each module, with questions aligned to the APM syllabus.
- Continue on to take the APM-PFQ exam (not included)
- Course material includes APM Fundamentals simulations with feedback and 'Exam Approaches' module.
- Access to online support forums and chat functions.
- Tasks and exercises to consolidate learning.
- Accredited trainer support.
- Six months online access to the course materials.
- Track and report progress.
- No pre-requisites for this course, although exposure to a project environment would be beneficial.
- An impressive and useful addition to the CV of any project manager or those looking to start a project management career.
- A good investment for businesses looking to train their staff with accredited project management course content.