PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Classroom
|PRINCE2 Agile Foundation||London||20-04-2020||2 Days||£1,195|
|PRINCE2 Agile Foundation||Manchester||01-06-2020||2 Days||£1,195|
|PRINCE2 Agile Foundation||Birmingham||22-06-2020||2 Days||£1,195|
What is the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Classroom course?
PRINCE2 Agile® takes the best elements of the PRINCE2® methodology and combines it with Agile’s responsive framework. It was designed to help both business’ and individual’s iterative development and improve collaboration to successfully manage and execute projects.
The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation course is hosted by our team of expert tutors who will help you to understand the techniques and terminology used within the PRINCE2® methodology. You will be fully supported throughout your studies to help you successfully complete your exam, as well as confidently use the PRINCE2 Agile® methodology throughout your career journey.
Is the PRINCE2 Agile® course right for me?
If you have experience of working within a project management team or aspire to become a Project Manager, then this course is the perfect place to start. After your studies and upon completion of your exam, you will have a solid understanding of the PRINCE2 Agile® methodology and be able to use your new-found knowledge in both your working and personal life.
There are no prerequisites to enrol onto the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation course. This course welcomes anyone with little to no knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology or project management experience.
What jobs could I get with the PRINCE2 Agile® qualification?
By gaining a PRINCE2 Agile® qualification, you have the opportunity to apply for jobs such as:
- Junior PMO – £28k
- Junior Service Delivery Manager - £28k
- Project Support Officer - £30k
- Project Associate - £39k
- SharePoint Business Analyst - £44k
- Technical Project Manager - £55k
Why choose to study with us?
We have over 16 years’ experience in the training and education sector, helping students around the globe to achieve their career goals. Our exceptional study materials will fully equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to upskill in your current employment or retrain for a new career path.
- We have trained over 555,000 delegates
- Study at your own pace, where and when it suits you
- We offer Interest-Free Payment Plans
What are the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation course topics
- PRINCE2 Agile® Introduction
- An Overview of Agile
- Blending PRINCE2® and Agile
- The PRINCE2® Journey When Using Agile
- An Overview of PRINCE2®
- What to Fix and What to Flex?
- Agile and the PRINCE2® Principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2® Themes
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Agile and the PRINCE2® Processes
- Starting Up and Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Summary of Tailoring Guidance for the PRINCE2® Products
- The Agilometer
- Rich Communication
- Frequent Releases
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam
The PRINCE2 Agile® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.