Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Foundation Exam
Demonstrate the highest levels of programme management knowledge and experience by taking the MSP® Online Foundation exam. Intended specifically for any professional who is working in project and programme management, this exam is best suited to:
- Programme and project team members who want to earn a foundation qualification that evidences their strengths.
- Employees who are working in a project or programme management capacity and want to improve their skills.
- Programme or project management consultants who need a qualification to underline their experience and to improve the service they offer their customers.
- Professionals who are in the process of re-skilling for a new career in programme or project management.
The exam is specifically intended to assess an individual’s ability to act as an informed member of a project management team in an MSP® managed environment.
Key Learning Points
The MSP® Foundation exam consists of 75 multiple choice questions, five of which help candidates familiarise themselves for the test. Participants then have an hour to answer the remaining 70 questions, of which they must get at least 35 correct for a score of 50% or higher. Although delivered online, the exam is overseen by a remote invigilator or proctor. Students will have their knowledge of programme management techniques tested to ensure that they understand the foundational principles of the Managing Successful Programmes framework and how they are applied in a corporate environment.
As closed book exam students will need to be fully briefed in MSP® Foundation level concepts.
The MSP® Foundation examination is available in the following languages:
Advantages of this course
After scoring at least 35 marks, candidates will get instant confirmation of their Managing Successful Programmes Foundation qualification. Armed with the MSP® Foundation certificate, programme management team members will:
- Be better able to participate as a member of a programme change management project team.
- Be better able to apply the MSP® framework to company projects, raising standards and success rates accordingly.
- Be able to provide basic Managing Successful Projects guidance to colleagues or third parties.
- Have the skills and experience required to work as part of a programme management team, or secure a job elsewhere in the sector.
The MSP® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above