Excel 2016 for Mac Advanced
Are you a confident Excel 2016 for Mac user? Then this course can help take your Excel 2016 for Mac skills to the next level.
In the Excel 2016 for Mac Essentials course, you learned will have learned how to use the basic functions of Excel on a Mac, from inserting data, cut, copy and paste and number formatting. This advanced course will go through some more technical features of Excel 2016 for Mac.
Throughout this course, you will learn how to not just add your data into Excel, you will take it a step further and analyse and manipulate your data, through tables, conditional formatting and many other methods. This is a vital skill and anyone’s repertoire who uses Excel, and once you’ve done this course, it will be in yours too.
Who is this for?
This course is perfect for anyone who uses Office – whether that is a locally installed version of Microsoft Office, or Office 365, commonly used in organisations around the world. More and more companies are starting to adopt Apple’s hardware, which is in direct correlation to the rise in popularity of Apple’s flagship product; the iPhone.
As this is the Advanced version of Excel 2016 for Mac, it is assumed that you have either taken the Essentials course, or instead have some experience of using Excel on a Mac to a basic/intermediate capacity.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- They key elements of this Excel 2016 for Mac Advanced course are in the analysis of your data. The Essentials course covered the basic features of Excel 2016 for Mac, and this course builds on that knowledge and will allow you to perform more advanced Excel functions.
- This allows you to not just add data to Excel for it to be looked at, but it means you can analyse your data and therefore pull insights from it, a valuable skill to have in any scenario
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- This course will allow you to prove to employers that you have mastered the basics, as well as the more advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2016 for Macr
- Once completed, you will be able to analyse your data in Excel 2016 for Mac, and gain insights from your datar
- Excel 2016 for Mac is becoming more commonly used worldwide – get ahead of the curve today and learn the skills you need to advance your career
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above