Mile2 Certified Secure Web Application Engineer C)SWAE
Do you build web applications and want to take your career to the next level? Learn how to create web programmes that are secure, as well as the policies and standards secure apps should adhere to with this Certified Secure Web Application Engineer course from Mile2.
Organizations and governments fall victim to internet-based attacks every day. In many cases, web attacks could be thwarted but hackers, organized criminal gangs, and foreign agents are able to exploit weaknesses in web applications. The Secure Web programmer knows how to identify, mitigate and defend against all attacks through designing and building systems that are resistant to failure. The secure web application developer knows how to develop web applications that aren’t subject to common vulnerabilities, and how to test and validate that their applications are secure, reliable and resistant to attack.
This Cyber Security Qualification has been designed for delegates who either have a solid understanding of IT, have worked in an IT role for a few years, or have completed the recommended CompTIA qualifications. If you’re not from an IT related background, it’s recommended that you start with our CompTIA qualifications, or enrol on our full Cyber Security Programme, which has been designed to take you from a limited understanding to a high, technical level.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Upon completion of the Certified Secure Web Application Engineer course, you will be able to establish industry acceptable auditing standards with current best practices and policies.
You will also be prepared to competently take the C)SWAE exam.
This course includes the following modules:
- Web Application Security
- OWASP Top 10
- Threat Modeling & Risk Management
- Application Mapping
- Authentication and Authorization Attacks
- Session Management Attacks
- Application Logic Attacks
- Data Validation
- AJAX Attacks
- Code Review And Security Testing
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Secure SDLC
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- 12 months access to the course content, so your learning fits around you and not the other way around
- YouCentric learning which makes the course content manageable, interactive and effective through in-depth course materials
- Four weeks access to Live Labs, so you can practice your information system security and management skills and put your knowledge to the test in a risk-free environment
- The official exam is included in the price, as well as a free exam re-take
- An e-Book that you can study offline
- Thorough exam preparation including exam simulators to show your strengths and where you need to improve
- Customer support through our support centre, which is available 9am – 7pm, Monday to Friday
WHO IS MILE2?
Mile2 is an industry-known, widely respected US government-backed Cyber Security organisation, who provide the latest Cyber Security training. Their qualifications are accredited by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) and the National Security Agency (NSA).
There are a range of payment options available for you, including:
- Paying for the course in full via bank transfer, debit or credit card or PayPal
- Paying in 2 or 3 instalments at no additional cost
- Paying over 6, 10 or 12-month instalments*
- Other Finance options - Range of interest free & interest-bearing finance options to help spread the cost 12, 24, 36 or 48 months*
*Some finance options may require a soft credit check, while others will need a full credit check. Enquire today to discuss your payment options.*Some finance options may require a soft credit check, while others will need a full credit check. Enquire today to find out more.
|Certified Secure Web Application Engineer C)SWAE|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above