IT Help Desk & Support Training Pack (with ITIL, Microsoft & CompTIA) (EC112711)
Every company, large or small, relies heavily on its IT help desk to ensure the business runs smoothly and problems are dealt with competently and confidently. If you want to prove your helpdesk credentials by preparing to get certified, this great-value online package contains all you need to do just that.
What Will I Learn?
The package contains comprehensive first-level ITIL training and unlocks the knowledge to pass the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams. You’ll also get well on the way to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) by learning all you need to know about Windows 7, 8 and 10. Finally you’ll tackle CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) and CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501).
How Do I Study?
Whenever and wherever you like. Not only is this online package fantastic value for money, it’s also designed to put you in total control of your learning experience. This makes it ideal for busy professionals who need to fit their investment in their career around their existing commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the course content to gain enviable IT help desk expertise.
- Get to grips with all you need to know about service management including the service lifecycle, key concepts and definitions, service strategy, design and operation, functions, roles, technology and architecture.
- Prepare for the CompTIA+ 220-901 exam, covering internal hardware components, storage fundamentals, expanding hardware capabilities, working with peripheral and mobile devices, network troubleshooting and networking and hardware.
- Get ready for CompTIA+ 220-902 certification including installing Windows operating systems, configuration and management in Windows, utilising alternative operating systems, virtualisation and Cloud computing, managing mobile devices, understanding system security and troubleshooting and operational procedures.
- Learn to manage and maintain Windows, including managing drivers and hardware, resolving network connectivity problems, maintaining and recovering Windows 8.1 and troubleshooting start up issues, user settings, remote computers, remote connectivity and resource access for domain and non-domain members and applications.
- Get confident configuring Windows 8, focussing on installation and deployment, enterprise management, managing user settings, managing security, optimisation and recovery, mobile computing and configuring hardware access, networking, resource access and applications.
- Move on to configuring Windows 10 with installation, managing storage, data and printers, apps, device security, maintenance, troubleshooting and recovery, deploying Windows 10 enterprise desktops, user profiles, user state virtualisation, managing desktop and application settings using group policy and configuring devices, network connectivity and client Hyper-V.
- Get up to speed with Windows 7, including installation, upgrading, migrating, deploying Windows 7 in the enterprise, enterprise management, monitoring and maintaining systems and configuring hardware and applications, network connectivity, access to resources, mobile computing, security options and backup and recovery options.
- Move on to identifying and resolving log-in problems, troubleshooting network issues, mobile computing and remote access, securing, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows 7 desktops and configuration of disks and device drivers, file access and printers and network connectivity.
- Get confident developing a strategy for Windows 7 business desktops deployment, evaluating applications compatibility, assessing deployment methods, designing standards images, deploying Windows 7 with Window AIK and Lite Touch installation, migrating user state with USMT 4.0 and WET, planning, configuring and managing the client environment and planning and deploying applications and updates.
- Study networking standards, network cabling and transmission, TCP/IP, network devices, wireless network, wide area network, remote access, network security, building scalable high performance networks and monitoring and troubleshooting networks.
- Learn about networking terminology, locking down a network, wireless, security terminology, policies and standards, physical security, risk analysis, disaster recovery, business continuity and business impact analysis, computer forensics, attack types, security threats, security assessments and mitigation, monitoring and auditing, access control, implementing system security, cryptography and public key infrastructure.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support is available, should you run into problems.
- The addition of Live Labs enables you to see how you will apply your new skillset in the real world.
- Expert tutors bring use their 15+ years of professional experience to provide a practical learning experience through the use of multimedia presentations and visual demonstrations.
- Flash cards and educational games ensure different learning styles are accounted for.
- Practice quizzes and mock exams consolidate your learning and ensure learning retention is high.
- Preparing to get certified with your IT help desk skills is a career-enhancing achievement that will get your CV to the top of the list.
Help your IT career by signing up to IT Help Desk & Support Training Pack (with ITIL, Microsoft and CompTIA) today.
The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by iTSM Solutions ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This package includes
Microsoft MCSA - Windows 10 & 8 (70-687, 70-688, 70-697) with Live Labs£250View More
Microsoft MCSA - Windows 7 (70-680, 70-685, 70-686) with Live Labs£200View More
CompTIA: A+, Network+ & Security+ Bundle£99View More
ITIL® Foundation£80View More