Gateway to IT Package (EC113431)
Interested in technology and IT and want to make a living out of it but don’t know what you need to get started? Our specialists have put together a blend of courses designed to give you the best possible start in your IT career. With courses covering the range of vendor neutral CompTIA syllabi, combined with the ITIL Foundation course, you will gain an understanding of IT operations second to none, putting you ahead of the competition in the race for lucrative IT jobs.
Our IT specialists have constructed this package to give you most beneficial training possible, containing some of the most sought after entry level qualifications in IT. The courses included in this fantastic bundle are:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals Course
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- ITIL Foundation
- Mini – Online Security
Who is this course for?
This course is the ideal place to start if you are looking for a career in IT. With the blend of CompTIA and and ITIL®, and a splash of online security, you will tick all the boxes and be well prepared to take the exams for the courses in this package.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Official CompTIA A+ Technician (220-901)
- Cover the basics of motherboards, processors and memory.
- Look at storage devices and power supplies.
- Cover peripherals and expansion in lesson three
- Fully cover display devices.
- Look at custom configurations.
- Understand networking fundamentals
- Lesson seven is an introduction to TCP/IP.
- Learn how to install wireless and SOHO networks.
- Work on understanding laptops and mobile devices.
- Study installing and configuring printers
- Take a look at hardware and network troubleshooting.
Official CompTIA A+ Technician (220-902)
- Look at the basics of operating systems.
- Take lessons on working with Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS and Linux.
- Study security in details.
- Boost your understanding of network services, cloud computing and virtualization.
- Look at mobile operating systems and connectivity.
- Gain knowledge of troubleshooting theory, OSs and security.
- Understand the various operational procedures.
Official CompTIA Network+ (N10-006)
- Study network theory.
- Look at bounded and unbounded network media.
- Gain understanding of network implementations.
- Book your knowledge of TCP/IP addressing and data delivery.
- Study a lesson on routing.
- Look in detail at TCP/IP services.
- Move on to look at the WAN infrastructure.
- Next study cloud and virtualization technologies.
- Complete a lesson on network security basics.
- Learn how to prevent security breaches and respond to security incidents.
- Understand network management.
- Look at how to troubleshoot network issues in detail.
Official CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401)
- Learn how to measure and weigh risk.
- Look at monitoring and diagnosing networks.
- Develop your understanding of devices and infrastructure.
- Study access control, authentication and authorisation in detail.
- Take a lesson in protecting wireless networks.
- Understand security and the cloud.
- Look at host, data and application security.
- Study cryptography in detail.
- Boost your knowledge of malware, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Understand social engineering and other foes.
- Take a comprehensive look at security administration.
- Become adept at disaster recovery and incident response.
Specifically intended as a basic overview of the ITIL® framework and how to apply it, the Information Technology Infrastructure Library course provides more than 20 hours of e-Learning content to communicate and test student comprehension. Nine separate modules walk delegates through:
- The service management lifecycle and the key stages used to manage service requests.
- Defining a service strategy that meets the needs of all users of the IT service.
- Implementing a service that supports the strategy.
- Building intermediate delivery services that maintain standards during the transition period.
- The operations required to maintain customers expected levels of service and satisfaction.
- Building a continual service improvement plan that keeps raising standards and customer satisfaction levels.
The ITIL® Foundation course uses a mix of audio, video and written course materials, allowing students to study wherever and whenever is most suitable for them.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Once you complete this course, you will be fully prepared for a career in the IT industry, which is one of the most lucrative industries in the world. This package can set you up on a career path that is potentially limitless, as long as you have the drive and determination to succeed.
This package includes
CompTIA: A+, Network+ & Security+ Bundle£200View More
ITIL® Foundation£100View More
CompTIA IT Fundamentals Course£60View More