Professional Diploma in Search Marketing (Digital Marketing Institute)
In a world that now operates increasingly online, search marketing is an essential tool for successful businesses and organisations. This specialized professional diploma in search marketing by the respected Digital Marketing Institute will give a complete grounding in search marketing that both ambitious individuals looking to climb the career ladder and ambitious business owners looking to boost their engagement can benefit from.
What Will I Learn?
Over the course of ten modules you’ll learn how to create, manage and implement advanced search marketing strategies using AdWords, PPC, display and remarketing techniques.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone looking to develop a marketing career, particularly focussing on search marketing skills. There are no previous qualifications or experience required, making it suitable for novice students who wish to graduate the course with solid skills in search marketing. It’s also a wise investment for business owners looking to educate themselves or key staff members on effective search marketing.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through 30 hours of quality course content split across 10 easy to manage modules and become a search marketing professional.
- Start with an introduction to the key concepts of search engine marketing.
- Continue with a look at SEO setup and the concepts relating to Search Engine Optimization.
- Move on to SEO content and look at the importance of distributing relevant content marketing messages to enhance search traffic and engagement.
- Complete a practical SEO strategy workshop to consolidate what was learnt in the SEO Setup and Content modules.
- Look at paid search including Google AdWords, how to track conversions and how to link to your analytics account.
- Study display advertising campaigns from creation to optimization and on to reporting.
- Gain a thorough understanding of video advertising including video hosting and mobile platforms.
- Learn how to setup analytics and study its full range of features and capabilities.
- Continue to more in-depth study of analytics and learn how to analyze and deliver detailed conversion reports.
- Finish with a module on strategy and planning. Learn how to devise a search strategy using the PROPEL model and discover the key components of successful social strategy and ROI.
PLEASE NOTE - The course and exam must be completed within 12 months.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study online at a time and place that’s convenient.
- Become a certified search marketing professional.
- Use study resources including video lectures and practical exercises
- Benefit from access to an online tutor.
- Course designed to teach all you need to know about search marketing.
- Develop an exciting new career in marketing or boost your business with effective online marketing.
- A wise investment for business owners or for key members of their marketing staff.
- Add a respected qualification from the Digital Marketing Institute to your CV.
- Help and support available if required.
From May 29th, 2020 delegates will be able to book and complete their DMI exams online. This means it is now possible to complete your exams from the comfort and security of your own home. This is referred to as ’Online Proctoring’.
What to do next
If you have not booked your Exam:
If you’re ready to book your exam now and would like to take it online, you can schedule your exam here - https://home.pearsonvue.com/dmi/onvue. (Please note it takes 3 - 4 weeks to get an appointment date and time for your exam).
If you have booked your exam, but would like to take the exam remotely instead of at a Test Centre:
That’s fine. First, you need to cancel your scheduled exam and then re-book following the instructions for the online proctoring options. You can cancel your exam up to 24 hours in advance of the scheduled date and time.
If you have booked your exam at a test centre and prefer to take the exam there.
Leave it as planned. You don’t need to do anything.
- SEO Setup
- SEO Content
- SEO Workshop
- Paid Search
- Display Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Analytics Setup
- Applied Analytics
- Strategy & Planning
|Online Course with Exam|
|Specialist Professional in Diploma in Search Marketing|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above