Digital Marketing Certification Programme (EC113832)
Digital marketing is the next level and evolution of traditional “marketing”. In the last 20 years, digital marketing has created jobs which some people thought would never exist – in the early 2000’s, there was no such thing as a Social Media Manager. As the industry has developed, so has the training for it and now there is a plethora of skills to learn and roles that you can go into and forge a career as a highly regarded digital marketing specialist.
The Digital Marketing Professional Certification Programme is a carefully selected group of courses that are designed to take your digital marketing career to the next level. We will help you to get an understanding of the core concepts and technologies that drive a digital marketing strategy, before using this foundation to help you build an advanced skillset that will set you apart in the job market.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Level 1 Certificate in Digital Marketing
- How to create an SEO campaign
- How to write SEO-friendly content and evaluate the performance of an SEO campaign
- Advertising on different search platforms
- Setting goals for PPC campaigns
- Display advertising
- Social media marketing and how it connects to your business
- How marketing is vital in maintaining customer satisfaction
- Advertising through social media
- Measuring success of social media campaigns
Microsoft Excel 2016
- Familiarise yourself with Microsoft Excel 2016, its documents and controls
- Creating tables
- Entering values correctly into the cells
- Set up cell formatting, including conditional formatting
- The manipulation of each cell and cell range
- Working with worksheets and entire files
- Creating charts
- Creating calculations using basic arithmetic formulas
- Performing calculations
- The application of logical and text functions
- The principles of referencing to the values in other cells
- Filling cells with series of data
- Advanced options of sorting and filtering data
- Searching for specific values in extensive tables
- How to split longer text entries in tables into individual data placed into several columns
- Creating charts and automation of the work in the program using macros
- Inserting various graphical elements into worksheets i.e. shapes or SmartArt graphics
- Prepare a table or entire worksheet before printing
- The options of protecting and sharing the workbook content
- The usage of macros, including their creation, editing and the options of macro security
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Foundation
- Website Optimisation
- Content Marketing
- Organic Social Media
- Paid Social Media
- Paid Search
- Display & Video Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Digital Strategy
Agile Foundation & Practitioner Training
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile Project Management – The Basics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- Pre-Project and Foundation Phases and Products
- Evolutionary Development Deployment and Post-Project Phases
- Techniques and Practices
- Agile Control
- Agile Planning
- Exam Preparation
LEADr Diploma in Commerciality
The course utilises the 54:70 Success Matrix™ which is an invaluable concept for individuals to find the perfect balance between skills and experience. It allows students to make success a consistent, tangible result of business. The course delivers both skills and experience using the application of Experiential Learning and Experiential Profiling, engaging the students in practising and developing the key skills and knowledge of business.
- To introduce students to the 54:70 Success Matrix™ and the main 9 Key Personal skills for success.
- To understand the importance of business acumen and how to quantify and develop it to be successful.
- Learn a powerful methodology to understand what makes a business and a business person successful.
- To understand how to analyse a business and make good decisions.
- To understand the link between commerciality and successful corporate leaders & decision makers.
- To reflect on key strengths as well as areas for improvement and plan for further development.
- To develop proficiency in applying the methodology in the workplace to assess any businesses (external or internal) and identify opportunities.
Throughout the course you will work on developing fundamental skills and experience in line with the 54:70 Success Matrix™:
The 54 - The 9 Skills for Personal Success:
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Business Astuteness
- Decision Judgement
- Technology appreciation
The 70 - the 10 Factors for Business Success:
- Market Size
- Market Growth
- Market Profitability
- E.g. Design
- E.g. Price
- E.g. Sales
- E.g. Marketing
- Company Financials
- Entrepreneurs Characteristics
- Deal Dynamics
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Three-hour exam
- Split into three sections
- 60% required to pass
Agile Project Management Foundation
- Multiple-choice questions
- 50 questions
- 40 minutes duration
- 25 marks required to pass – 50%
- Closed book
When you are ready to book any exam in this package, get in touch with us and we can guide you through the process if you need any help.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- All courses are industry recognised and will help you to build a reputable, lucrative career in digital marketing, and we will make sure we tailor the package to match your goals
- The DMI course is validated by the Industry Advisory Council, made up of brands including Google, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft, your knowledge will be backed by some of the most influential names in the digital world
- We can split your payments to suit your financial situation
- This package is supported by the WeCare programme and the digital marketing elements include tutor support that is accessible 24/7
- Course content is broken down into manageable sections to ensure you’re getting the most out of your training
This course is eligible for a TOTUM PRO Card. Details on how to receive this card will be sent out after enrolment.
What is the TOTUM PRO Card?
The TOTUM PRO card is the replacement of the old NUS card, which offers discounts in a wide range of shops and websites, helping you get money off food, holidays and flights, clothes, make-up gym memberships and much more. TOTUM PRO card is aimed at professional learners, giving you access to exclusive discounts.
Where can you use your TOTUM PRO Card?
The TOTUM PRO card offers a range of discounts across a wide range of shops and websites. The list below provides a sample of the places you can receive discounts from. Click here to review the full list of shops and websites.
How to get your card
To receive your TOTUM PRO card all you need to do is enrol and pay for an eligible course (see the full list, below) and we’ll send you an email confirmation, acknowledging your eligibility for the TOTUM PRO Card. After your 14-day cooling off period has passed, we’ll send you an email confirming that your TOTUM PRO card access is now live, and you’ll be able to use the TOTUM PRO card widget in your ‘My Account’ section on our website, to order your card.
Is there a cost?
TOTUM PRO is available for a limited time only for just £14.99 for one year (usually £19.99), £24.99 for two years (usually £34.99), or £34.99 for three years (usually £44.99). This offer will run until 30th June 2020.
This package includes
Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (Accredited by Digital Marketing Institute)£1,425View More
LEADr Diploma in Commerciality£475View More
Level 1 Certificate in Digital Marketing with Tutor Support£475View More
Agile Project Management Foundation & Practitioner Training with Foundation Exam£325View More
Marketing in the Data Privacy Era£325View More
MS Excel 2016 – Set of 3 Interactive Courses£48View More