AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting & Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 2 & 3) eLearning and Books (EC113865)
Accounting is one of the most important part of any business, with Accountants being highly sought-after in today’s competitive job space. As the old saying goes, money makes the world go round, and there is no-one more in tune with money and figures than an Accountant.
Our AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2) & Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) Package combines the most popular AAT qualification with the Level 3 Advanced Diploma, giving you an ideal track into the world of Finance and Accounting. These qualifications will give you a strong understanding of Accounting principles and techniques, as well as taking that understanding further with more advanced Accounting tasks in Level 3.
This AAT package includes a HP Laptop.
There are no prerequisites to enrol onto this course, as it will build your understanding from the ground up. It is recommended that you have a good standard of English and maths before starting this AAT qualification.
We are incredibly honoured to announce that we've been shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!'
Typical Jobs at this level
AAT Level 2 qualification holders can start working in jobs, such as:
- Accounts Administrator - £23k
- Payroll Administrator - £23k
- Purchase/Sales Ledger Clerk - £23k
- Accounts Payable Clerk - £24k
When you have completed the AAT Level 3 qualification you can start carrying out more senior Accounting job roles, such as:
- Accounts Payable Clerk – £24k
- Bookkeeper – £28.5k
- Payroll Supervisor – £32.5
- Finance Officer – £37.5k
Unlimited expert Tutor Support
This AAT Package includes unlimited access to our Mentor+ platform for both levels, where you will have access to an experienced AAT tutor. You will be guided throughout your time on the course on every aspect of the materials, right through to advice on how you can book your examinations.
Key Learning Points
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting Level 2
- Understanding an organisation’s cost recording system and using it to record or extract data
- Using spreadsheets to convey information on actual and budgeted income and expenditure
- Recording and processing customer and supplier transactions
- Preparing and processing customer and supplier invoices and credit notes
- Totalling and balancing a 3-column analysed cash book
- Totalling, balancing and reconciling petty cash records within an analysed petty cash book
- Processing ledger transactions and extracting a trial balance
- Understanding the purpose and use of control accounts and journals
- Maintaining and using control accounts and the journal
- Understanding requirements of retention and storage relating to bank documents
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- Apply the principles of double-entry bookkeeping through demonstrating the accounting equation, classifying assets, liabilities and equity in an accounting context
- The purpose and use of books of prime entry and ledger accounting
- How to carry out financial period end routines
- Implementing procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current assets
- Identifying capital expenditure and the importance of prior authority for capital expenditure
- Distinguish between the financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Explain the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Prepare accounting records from incomplete information
- Produce accounts for Sole Traders & Partnerships
- Recognise the key differences between preparing accounts for a limited company and a sole trader
Advantages of this AAT Qualification Package
- Annual AAT membership fee worth £147 INCLUDED
- Includes a HP Laptop
- The perfect package to build a career in accounting and finance either from the very start, or as part of a continued professional development plan
- Free study plan included so track your progress and develop in a maintainable way
- 24/7 access to the course content on our learner platform
- One year’s access to the Level 2 course content and 15 months access to the Level 3 course content, so you can complete your studying in your own time and at your own pace
- Interactive, engaging course materials to help you pass the all-important exams and get qualified
AAT courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
AAT Exams – Update
AAT exams and assessments are now open again from Monday 29th June 2020.
We're pleased to confirm that AAT assessments will be available again from Monday 29 June 2020, since their suspension due to Covid-19, on the 22nd March 2020.
Based on current information and guidance provided by the Government to help businesses get back on track, the AAT intends to make assessments available from 29th June 2020.
Social distancing guidance
The AAT expect all training providers and assessment venues to act responsibly and ensure they adhere to all government rules and guidelines in relation to social distancing when offering AAT assessments on site. We'll be providing more guidance around social distancing in the coming weeks.
Synoptic windows revised
Synoptic window dates have now been confirmed for the remainder of the year and include additional dates to help with planning and potential capacity issues due to social distancing restrictions. Full details can be found here.
In summary, these are:
Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3 (Level 6 in Scotland) Synoptic
– week commencing 13 July, 20 July, 17 August, 14 September, 12 October, 7 December
Professional Diploma in Accounting - Level 4 (Level 8 in Scotland) Synoptic
– week commencing 6 July, 13 July, 24 August, 21 September, 19 October, 14 December
Level 2 synoptic assessments
In agreement with Ofqual, the UK qualifications regulator, the AAT has announced the intention to issue calculated results for eligible students studying the Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland) and Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business (Level 2).
Results will be issued to students on 13 August and, because of this exercise, we are unable to make the Level 2 synoptic assessment available until after these results are released.
The next Level 2 synoptic window will start in the week commencing 17 August.
Full details on the revised synoptic windows can be found here.
This package includes
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting & AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Books£1,000View More
AAT level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting£625View More
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)£625View More